About the Founder
Dr. Carrie Register-Haley lives in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Metro area.
I believe no one has to live their life feeling unfulfilled, dispassionate about the work they do or the life they live. You can live on purpose and with purpose if you want it.
My approach to Executive and Leadership Coaching is rooted in re-energizing, re-empowering and rediscovering a passion for what you want to accomplish. I consider your business, personal and mission objectives, because I know that each is a reflection of who you are, and how you show up in your professional environment. My goal is to help you fine-tune behaviors that promote a sense of purpose and excellence. I do this by asking thought-provoking questions in the areas where you seek greater clarity.
Together we will explore the power of the empowered mindsets, behaviors and perspectives that will drive your performance. I am constantly adding to my own knowledge of tools to help you tap into your potential and remove hurdles to achieving your ideal performance. I use specialized assessments that help clients understand themselves better, and then provide guidance on how their results can be used to develop strategies for long-term success.
I have a PhD in General Psychology from Capella University. My other certifications include:
· Change Leadership Certificate Cornell University
· Human Resources Management Villanova University
· Certified Professional Coach & Energy Leadership Index-Master Practitioner from the Institute of Professional Coaching
· Professional Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation
· Certified Total-Strength Deployment Inventory Facilitator
· Graduate from Federal Executive Institute, Charlottesville, VA
· Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt) Villanova University
I served nearly 21 years on active duty in the US Army before retiring. I also worked for the Department of Defense where I served as an executive and a coach.